With the Sol Nova Unlimited, Cheyenne has enhanced the features of the Sol Nova with a user-friendly and convenient battery solution and the Responsive Mode.
The functions of a complete power supply unit have been integrated into the tattoo machine, which for the first time is operated by a single button.
The frequency is set intuitively and quickly by pressing this button and simultaneously tilting the machine.
The SOL NOVA Unlimited runs at least 5 hours with the fully charged battery. The charging time of the battery is 3 hours. With the second battery supplied, there are no limits to continuous work.
Operating the Sol Nova Unlimited is incredibly simple and intuitive - an unlimited experience!
- Maximum freedom of movement through wireless operation
- Intuitive work thanks to revolutionary 1-button operation and Motion Control
- At least 5 hours running time with only 3 hours charging time (at 5V and min. 2A)
- Cheyenne-typical, quiet and low-vibration operation
- 2 operating modes: Steady Mode (hit/frequency: constant) and Responsive Mode (hit/frequency: reacting)
- Wide frequency range from 25 Hz to 140 Hz
- stroke: 3,5mm
- good balance between lines and shading
- Compatible with disposable grips Ergo One Inch and Ergo Round
- Infinitely adjustable needle protrusion (0 - 4.0 mm)
Scope of delivery:
- Cheyenne protective case
- 2 batteries
- Charger with cable